The organisation was founded and continues to be supported by the following founding members and participating reserves:
- Balule Game Reserve
- Kapama Private Game Reserve
- Thornybush Luxury Game Lodge Collection
- Karingani Game Reserve, Mozambique
- Klaserie Private Nature Reserve
- Sabi Sand Wildtuin
- Selati Game Reserve
- Timbavati Private Nature Reserve
- Umbabat Private Nature Reserve
For the most part these wildlife and ecologically sensitive areas are open to the Kruger National Park with no fences separating them.
The co-operation between the operations of the Founding Members, GKEPF and KNP is essential for the effective combatting of wildlife crime.
GKEPF, along with the participating reserves, have established a number of strategic alliance partnerships. The alliance shares one common interest – to protect and preserve vulnerable and threatened wildlife species.